FM VEG 1 - 1.3 GAL
FM VEG 1 - 1.3 GAL
Sale Sold out
Regular price $75.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
5 in stock
If ease-of-use is as important to you as yield and flavor then FloraMax Veg-1 should be your #1 choice in nutrients.
- Veg-1 is a single-bottle that performs flawlessly from seed to harvest in hydro, coco and soil. This is ideal for commercial grows as it only requires ONE feed line and radically simplifies stock management. Additional use of PK additives will complement Veg-1 in flower to eliminate the need for a separate grow and bloom base nutrient.
- Veg-1 is ideal for salty, hard and high pH waters – as found in many bore/well-sourced groundwaters. Veg-1 will resolve or improve associated problems such as blocked drippers and a “cloudy” nutrient solution.
- Veg-1 is completely soluble, runs extremely clean and has exceptional long-term stability. When Veg-1 is used as directed for run-to-waste systems, the reservoir can be stable for up to three months provided evaporation and light ingress are minimized. Veg-1 is also ideal for use with auto-dosing systems.
- No “cal-mag” required. When Veg-1 is used as directed, no “cal-mag” additive or extra nitrogen is needed – even with coco, RO or soft waters.
- Veg-1 has greater pH stability than most 2-parts*. Veg-1 is designed to tolerate reservoir pH levels 15-20% higher than competing products thus providing additional insurance against high pH water. In soil and coco applications, pH adjustment is rarely required.
- When used with FloraMax Flowering Enhancer growers will require about FIVE times ‘less’ pH Down than what they would normally use.
*Veg-1’s buffering neutralizes 80ppm of alkalinity below pH 6.5. This is over 20% better than brands that are regarded as “highly-pH-buffered”.
- There are no tedious dosing procedures with Veg-1 – there is no waiting! Simply measure, pour then stir.
- Veg-1 contains premium grade ingredients including fully chelated trace metals such as Iron DTPA. The ingredients are stabilized in solution and carefully balanced to eliminate any risk of toxicity and ensure the best flavoured fruits.
- Heavy metal levels are typically LESS THAN one-tenth of government “limits”, which is ideal for commercial markets that are heavily regulated.
- Veg-1 has a 10-year shelf-life – this ensures reliability.
- Dosage: 3.5 – 6.4 ml/L (13-24 ml/Gal).